Thank you for choosing Spectrahue
Terms of Sale:
- Please select your items carefully.
- All purchases from us are final sales.
- Prices are in destination country’s currency.
– price quote valid for 14 days only.
– see below for payment methods.
- Shipment date will appear on your invoice.
- Tracking information will be sent to your email.
- We only accept orders to billing/delivery addresses in Canada/United States.
- Virtual products are non-refundable and non-transferable.*
Any shipments outside of these locations are not available at this time.
- Moneris Solutions Canada, for Visa/Mastercard transactions.
– Bill/ship address must match address on file with your credit card company.
- You may need to notify your credit card company to authorize the purchase.
- Alternate method of payment may be required:
– e-transfer, international bank transfer, bank draft
Product Warranty Policy:
- If Lumalight package or product is damaged in delivery, please contact us within 72 hours of receipt to arrange for replacement of part(s) or item.
- There are slight irregularities in filters, penlight, case and accessories due to the artisan nature and uniqueness of our products. This does not constitute being a flaw.
- Canadian Orders (CAD): subject to applicable HST, PST and/or GST
Note: Sales Tax is charged according to the province/territory item is shipped.
- United States Orders (USD): may be subject to local State Tax, which is levied once a shipment arrives at its destination.
Note: You are responsible for all taxes and charges incurred. They are not included in the purchase price.
We will advise you of shipping method upon order confirmation, with anticipated arrival date. We use:
- Canada Post (Express or Expedited Service)
- Canada Post/USPS (Express or Expedited Service)
- Canada Post/USPS (Tracked Packet, Air Mail)
- FedEx Courier (additional fee may apply)
Terms and Conditions*
Upon class registration you accept, understand and acknowledge:
- All classes, events, sessions, consultations are for spiritual development purposes only, no medical claims are made or implied.
- Videotaping, photographing, audio recordings, duplication, or teaching class material under any title or designation is not permitted.
- You are not certified as a therapist or practitioner upon completion of any class.
- We reserve the right to prevent anyone from attending or participating, or to require a participant to leave a class as it deems appropriate.
By using this website, you agree that you have read, understood and accept: