Thank you for choosing Spectrahue
Terms of Sale
- All purchases on this website are final sales. Please select your items carefully.
- Orders are confirmed by email within 12-72 hours of receipt.
- Orders shipped within 8 days of confirmation (within North America).*
- Orders shipped within 10 days of confirmation (International).*
- Once shipped, delivery information will be sent to the email used to place order.
- All shipping costs are flat rate in either USD/CAD currency
- All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
- Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to addresses in Canada and the United States. We also accept orders from international customers who are shipping to addresses in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and Japan only. Any shipments outside of these locations are not available at this time.
Product Warranty Policy
- If Lumalight system or product is damaged in delivery, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt of package to arrange for replacement of part(s) or item.
- There may be slight irregularities in filters, penlight, case and accessories due to the nature and uniqueness of our products. This does not does not constitute being a flaw.
Taxes and Duties
- Canadian Orders – CAD Currency: subject to applicable HST, PST and/or GST upon check out. Sales tax is charged according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped.
Applicable charges are not included in the purchase price for the following destinations:
- United States Orders – USD Currency: may be subject to State Tax, which is levied once a shipment arrives at its destination.
- International Orders (outside North America) – USD Currency: may be subject to import charges, duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Custom policies vary widely from country to country. Contact your local customs office for further information, prior to placing order.
Once your order has been shipped, the anticipated delivery time is as follows:
- Canada Post (Express or Expedited Service) 1-8 days.
- FedEx Courier (Ground Service): 1-4 days (By request, extra charge may apply)
- Canada Post/USPS (Express or Expedited Service): 2-10 days
- Canada Post/USPS (Tracked Packet, Air Mail): 4-15 days
- FedEx Courier (Ground Service): 4-10 days (By request, extra charge may apply)
- Canada Post (Express or Expedited): 5-30 days
- Canada Post (Tracked Packet, Air Mail): 4-30 days
- FedEx Courier (Express): 4-14 days (Based on destination or by request, extra charge may apply)
- To help protect your credit card, information must match the billing address on file with your credit card company.
- You may need to notify your credit card company first for this purchase to be authorized.
- If there is an unexpected delay in shipment, you’ll be notified if you’d like to proceed with order.
- Prefer an alternate method of payment, or have questions about shipment method, please contact us email.
- Ensure “Cookies” is turned “on” in your browser to use shopping cart.
- Thank you for understanding that all sales are final due to the nature and use of our products.
- The Lumalight System is Canadian made and only available on this website.
- Learn how to use and care for your Lumalight. Read | Print
Course and Event Policy
- Live events given by Spectrahue are non-refundable.
- Live courses (workshops) given by Spectrahue are non-refundable subject only to course cancellation policy.
Terms and Conditions
Upon registration for a course (workshop) listed on our website, you accept the following Terms and Conditions, which you understand, acknowledge and accept:
- The instructor and teaching assistants are not medical doctors, nor will they give medical diagnosis or treatment procedures. All courses are for personal and spiritual development purposes only.
- Spectrahue does not make any representation, warranty or guarantee as to whether you will ultimately attain sufficient understanding, knowledge and proficiency in The Spectrahue Method™ of tools and its training materials.
- Only Lumalight System™ (tools) will be used in class. No other equipment is permitted.
- Videotaping, photographing, audio recordings, duplication and teaching course material under any title or designation is not permitted.
- You are not certified as a therapist or practitioner upon completion of a Spectrahue course. If you would like to be certified, please see Lumalight Certification Program
- Spectrahue reserves the right to prevent anyone from attending or participating in a course as it deems appropriate, or to require a participant to leave the class as it deems appropriate, due to issues such as disruptive behavior. No refunds will be provided under these circumstances.
- Any activity in which a person might participate involves some risk. In consideration of being permitted to enroll in a course, you are also required to sign a Spectrahue Release Agreement upon arrival at the course.
- We reserve the right to modify content or change Instructors due to illness, emergencies or unforeseen circumstances without notice.
Updated May 14, 2018