Important Order Information
Terms of Sale
- All purchases on this website are final sales. Please select your items carefully.
- Orders are confirmed by email within 12-72 hours of receipt.
- Orders shipped within 8 days of confirmation (within North America).*
- Orders shipped within 10 days of confirmation (International).*
- Once shipped, delivery information will be sent to the email used to place order.
- All shipping costs are flat rate in either USD/CAD currency.
- Website products are only available for delivery to addresses in Canada and United States.
- We also accept orders from international customers who are shipping to addresses in Australia only. You’ll be notified if additional shipping charges apply.
Any shipments outside of these locations are not available at this time.
- All orders are subject to product availability, and company policy.
- If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using original method of payment.
- We use Moneris Solutions, Canada to process your order by Visa or Mastercard.
- We use Paypal in countries outside North America.
- Shipping address must match the billing address on file with your credit card company.
- You may need to notify your credit card company first to authorize your purchase with us.
- If there is an unexpected delay in shipment, you’ll be notified if you’d like to proceed with order.
- Prefer an alternate method of payment, or have questions about shipment method, please contact us.
Product Warranty Policy
- If Lumalight system or product is damaged in delivery, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt of package to arrange for replacement of part(s) or item.
- There may be slight irregularities in filters, penlight, case and accessories due to the nature and uniqueness of our products.
– This does not does not constitute being a flaw.
Taxes and Duties
- Canadian Orders – CAD Currency: subject to applicable HST, PST and/or GST upon check out.
- Sales tax is charged according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped.
Applicable charges are not included in the purchase price for the following destinations:
- United States Orders – USD Currency: may be subject to State Tax, which is levied once a shipment arrives at its destination.
- International Orders (outside North America) – USD Currency: may be subject to import charges, duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Custom policies vary widely from country to country.
- Contact your local customs office for further information, prior to placing order.
Once your order has been shipped, the anticipated delivery time is as follows:
- Canada Post (Express or Expedited Service) 1-8 days.
- FedEx Courier (Ground Service): 1-4 days (By request, extra charge may apply)
- Canada Post/USPS (Express or Expedited Service): 2-10 days
- Canada Post/USPS (Tracked Packet, Air Mail): 4-15 days
- FedEx Courier (Ground Service): 4-10 days (By request only, extra charge will apply)
- Canada Post (Express or Expedited): 5-30 days
- Canada Post (Tracked Packet, Air Mail): 4-30 days
- FedEx Courier (Express): 4-14 days (Based on destination or by request, extra charge will apply)
Course and Event Policy
- Live events given by Spectrahue are non-refundable.
- Live courses (workshops) given by Spectrahue are non-refundable subject only to course cancellation policy.
Terms and Conditions
Upon course registration, you accept the following, which you understand, acknowledge and accept:
- All courses are for personal and spiritual development purposes only.
- The instructor and teaching assistants are not medical doctors, nor will they give medical diagnosis or treatment procedures.
- They do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee as to whether you will attain sufficient understanding, knowledge and proficiency in the training materials, and product use.
- Videotaping, photographing, audio recordings, duplication, or teaching course material under any title or designation is not permitted.
- You are not certified as a therapist or practitioner upon completion of a course.
- We reserve the right to prevent anyone from attending or participating in a course as it deems appropriate, or to require a participant to leave the class as it deems appropriate.
- Any activity in which a person might participate involves some risk.
– You are required to sign a Spectrahue Release Agreement upon arrival at class.
- Only Lumalight tools are used in class.
- We reserve the right to modify content without notice.
- Course Cancellation Policy
By using this website, you agree that you have read, understood and accept: