Let’s Get Started
My Lumalight System just arrived. Where do I begin?
Congratulations! Welcome to the Lumalight community.
Getting the most out of your light set is an exciting learning process.
Your insights and discoveries will evolve in your Lumalight practice.
Unpack and review package contents upon arrival.
Your package includes:
- Lumalight System (light set)
- Energetically Correct Series (DVDs, reference manual)
- Golden Light: A Journey with Advanced Colorworks (book)
- Spectrahue GeoColor Playdeck
- Color and Geometry Charts
- Customer Support
- Customer Loyalty Program Benefits
Plus additional materials that are part of the package you’ve purchased.
Here’s the first steps
- Read Let’s Get Started brochure.
- Review Preliminary Information section in blue reference manual.
- Familiarize yourself with your light set and all its clip-on pieces.
- Watch EC DVD series, practice along with your Lumalight.
– Perform penlight moves, switch colors/shapes, make diagrams in your manual.
- Study first Golden Light Series book:
– Theories, protocols, meditations, etc.
- If your package includes more levels of training materials:
– Practice exercises, protocols and techniques of each book in sequence.
– strengthen your intuition with cards decks and dowsing chart.
- Color Therapy for Animals (handbook) included?
– Watch EC DVD series first.
- Register for a live or virtual class for experiential training.
- Need a little support? We’re here for you.
Best care practice
Here is a quick guide on how to take care of your light set.
Ensure your hands are free of creams and oils during handling.
- Use quality AA Alkaline batteries
- Only insert Positive (+) Tips in first
- Never use rechargeable batteries
- Never use lithium batteries
- Do not mix batteries brands
- Do not mix old/new batteries
- Take batteries out when not in use
- Store batteries properly
- Dispose of batteries safely
- Remove battery cap, adjust coil spring (if necessary)
- Insert two batteries, positive ends (+) first into penlight barrel
- Replace battery cap, close gently
- Twist turn top portion of penlight into “ON” position (right)
- Bulb will light up when connection is made
– ensure light bulb is secure in holder
– adjust slightly if it does not light up/flickers
- Clip-on filter cap, ensure its rim is securely on
- Twist top portion to turn light into “OFF” position (left)
- Adjusted bulb/battery contact if necessary.*
Change light bulb
- Twist off top portion of penlight
- Unscrew existing bulb in holder
– also known as miniature lamps
- Replace with new bulb
- Adjust bulb for battery contact
- Never use LED’s in penlights
- Life duration of each bulb varies depends on use
- Never take bulb holder apart or remove from barrel
– Consists of white plastic sleeve, metal base, Black O-Ring
- Keep ‘O-ring’ in white sleeve’s grove to change bulb
- It’s fidgety at times, but it’s worth the benefits of this light source
- Use 2.43 v miniature lamp with screw base (about 1/2 watt)
You’ll need to adjust the light bulb from time to time.
Flickering Light ON/OFF*
- Twist off barrel top part from main barrel.
- Gently adjust bulb until battery connection is made, and lights up.
- Test on/off mechanism, by turning barrel top in both directions.
- Remove battery cap.
- Gently stretch battery spring, replace back in cap.
– This spring ensures there is a connection with battery and bulb.
- Ensure batteries go in with positive tips (+) first.
You may also need to …
- Adjust light bulb again.
- Now test ON/OFF switch.
Stuck Battery Cap
Always remove batteries when not in use.
- If the batteries leak in penlight barrel, the cap will seal shut.
- Do not try to wrench it open to clean it inside, as battery fluid is a toxic substance.
- Unfortunately penlights cannot be refurbished after leakage.
- Depending on light set model, you may be able to order a new penlight.
– See section below: How do I replace an item?
Can I order a replacement item?
If you’re a Lumalight Loyalty Program member, we’ll do our best to make it happen.
- Battery Spring
- Bulb Holder
- Filter or Geometry Insert
- Please provide year of purchase from us, we may need a picture.
– Lumalight models have changed since it’s original release. (2000)
– Age, weather and use alters penlight filter fitting with new components.
- We may have replacement items for models 2014 to present.
- If an item is discontinued or out of stock, we’ll provide you with your best options.
- Lumalight systems (2000-2014) you may need to upgrade to a new model.
– We’ll do our best to help you, just reach out to us.
Practical use reminders
- Do not leave in direct heat/sunshine
- Take batteries out when not in use
- Use recommended batteries/bulbs
- Do not submerge in liquid or water
- Pack Lumalight in carry-on luggage
- Use Lumalight in energy field only
- Keep out of children/animal reach
- No medical claims are made or implied Read Disclaimer
Need a little more help?
Reach out to us during office hours. We’re here to help you.