My Lumalight Just Arrived. Where do I Start?
Welcome to the Lumalight community. We want you to get the most out of your light set. To begin, it is best to review the Preliminary Information section of the Energetically Correct Series’ Manual, and go from there. It was included with your Lumalight System. Feel free to contact us if you would like to order an updated copy.
All Lumalights include:
- Energetically Correct Series
- Golden Light: A Journey with Advanced Colorworks
- Laminated Color and Geometry Wall Charts
- Customer Support
- Customer Loyalty Program Benefits
And there’s more ..
The additional range of training materials included in your package depends on the Lumalight system you purchased.
- Review the ‘Preliminary Information’ section in the blue reference manual.
- Familiarize yourself with your light set and all its components.
- Watch the DVD series in order as you follow along in the manual.
– This 5-program series is equivalent to a 16 day course with hands-on practice.
- Experience the protocols as you practice along with your light set.
– Perform penlight moves, take notes and make your own diagrams.
- Learn about the theory of color harmonics in the first level of the Golden Light Series of books, listed above.
– Explore the protocols and meditations in this book.
- If your package includes more levels of the Golden Light Series:
– It is best to practice the exercises, protocols and techniques of each book in sequence.
- If your package includes: Color Therapy for Animals:
– It is also recommended to watch the Energetically Correct Series, first.
- Join us at a nationally certified course in the United States or Canada to advance your learning and use.
Best Care Practice
Here is a quick guide on how to take care of your light set
First, ensure your hands are relatively clean and free of creams and oils of any type (i.e. essential oils) when handling your light set components.
- We recommend quality AA Alkaline batteries only.
- Do not mix batteries brands together.
- Do no use rechargeable or lithium batteries.
- To store your Lumalight when not in use, first take out batteries.
- Always store batteries properly.
How To Use Penlight
- Remove battery cap, adjust spring, if necessary.
- Insert both batteries, positive ends (+) first into penlight.
- Now replace battery cap, and close gently, not too tight.
- Turn top portion of penlight into “on” position.
- Bulb will light up when connection is made.*
- Clip on filter cap, ensure its rim is securely on penlight.
*Ensure light bulb is secure in holder, adjust it slightly if it does not light up.
How To Change Bulb
- Twist off top portion of penlight.
- Unscrew existing light bulb in holder.
- Replace with new bulb.
You may need to adjust the bulb slightly to make contact with batteries.
Ensure Black O-Ring remains on rim of white bulb holder when changing bulb.
It’s a little fidgety at times, but its worth it for the benefits of the incandescent bulbs.
- Do not take bulb holder apart.
- Life duration of each bulb varies.
- Use 2.43 v miniature lamps (about 1/2 watt) – Incandescent
- These bulbs can be sourced in specialty lighting stores or ordered from us.
– Limit 10 bulbs per order. We reserve the right to limit quantity.
- Do not use LED bulbs in penlights as they were not design for this light source.
- If the bulb begins to flicker on/off, remove top part of penlight.
- Next, gently tighten bulb until connection is made to batteries.
- Test on/off mechanism, by turning top portion of penlight in both directions.
- Remove battery cap and gently stretch the spring and replace back in cap.
– This spring ensures there is a connection with battery and bulb.
- Next, insert batteries, positive ends (+) first.
- Now, adjust the light bulb and test on/off switch.
- Minor bulb adjustments are required from time to time.
- The black rubber O-ring, which holds the filter in place (top of penlight), and on top of light bulb holder, may need to be replaced over the years.
- The filters are made to snap on and stay on with normal use with an O-ring.
- If they expand due to weather condition, use a needle point of Vaseline on the rubber, so the filter will slide on/off with ease.
- Replacement O-ring sizes may vary and offer different fittings (tension) on penlight.
Stuck Battery Cap
- It is best practice to remove batteries when not in use.
- If the batteries leak in the penlight barrel the cap will seal shut.
- Do not try to wrench it open to clean it inside, as battery fluid is a toxic substance.
- It is recommend that you order a new penlight.*
- With proper care your filters should last for many years.
- Do not get oil on the filters, avoid abrasive cleaners or cloth (see cleaning instructions below).
- Be careful not to drop them on a hard surface.
- If a filter breaks, it is recommended that you replace it.
- The inserts are delicate and should be handled with care.
- Store them under the foam where penlight rests in the box, in the metal case, or the plastic sleeve provided.
- If the inserts becomes wedged under the C-Ring in holder, just tap the filter on a soft surface.
- If necessary use a fine edge to gently flick it out.
Filter & Insert Components
Clean with a flannel cloth and rubbing alcohol only.
* Do not use eye glass cleaner or any other type of cleaner as it can damage filters.
Use a flannel cloth and rubbing alcohol only.
* Take out batteries first, and avoid the light bulb area.
Artisan Crafted Boxes
- Take out all components to clean the inside of box.
- Wipe it with a little water on a cloth.
- Avoid getting water on inside labels.
Lumalight Travel Light Carrying Case
- Take out all components to clean the inside of case.
- Wipe outer shell with a little water on a cloth.
Just send us an email if you would like to order a replacement part or item:
- Battery Spring
- Bulb Holder
To provide you with replacement parts, we will require the year of purchase from us. We will do our best to ensure a proper fit with other components on Lumalights purchased after January 2012. We will also let you know if an item is out of stock or has been discontinued. If so, you may need to upgrade your Lumalight to the most recent model. Thank you for understanding.
- With proper care a Lumalight can last for many years.
- Do not leave in direct heat/sunshine for a long time.
- Take the batteries out when not in use.
- Do not submerge in liquid or water.
- Only use our recommended light source.
- Travel with light set in your carry-on luggage.
- No medical claims are made or implied. Read Disclaimer
Need a little more help?
Call Customer Care (416) 340-0882, or send us a message.
Ready to add more color filters and geometry inserts, or upgrade your Lumalight System
Check out our Customer Loyalty Program