Color Therapy for Animals
Color therapy has increased in popularity with animal lovers worldwide. The Spectrahue Method is a gentle modality that now has its place in holistic animal care practices. As we all know colored light can have a positive influence on every living creature be it furry or feathered, large or small.
Lumalight training materials include animal care techniques with a focus on dogs, cats, horses and birds.
Light dependent beings
We all have the same need for this natural resource.
Lumalights are designed to support holistic wellness programs, for both people and animals, that also may include acupuncture, massage, chiropractic and aromatherapy. It can be used in professional practices as well as in home-care regimes at all stages of life. A color session is also a beautiful way to build bonds with your furry and feathered friends.
Animal communicators love using Lumalight, such as a horse or dog whisperer…
Comfort of colors
This approach to support your animal’s comfort can be done in a professional setting or in a barn, field, even at home after a grooming session.
Explore all colors in your light set, for example shine:
- blue light therapy for separation anxiety when you’re back from a trip
- red light therapy may help your senior buddy who needs more energy
- pink or purple light for a heartfelt connection
Lumalight for home care
- perfect adjunct to most wellness programs
- portable and durable color therapy sets
- techniques are easy to learn and use