Ripples: A Novel is a fantasy, and it has a message. Is it like Alice and her looking glass? In some ways … Yes! But the mirror is in your imagination that also exists beyond the rainbow. This luminous arc has captivated us with wonder since time immemorial. It reflects back to us other worlds and past lives that are still part of us.
“You are a living memory of your future selves.”
– Julianne, visionary author
Author’s view: The art of storytelling; the meaning of OZ
Above all, this story unravels a chronicle of events inspired in a dream–vision. Just prior to the pandemic lockdown, this experience had unleashed the author’s lifelong fascination of light and consciousness, while illuminating her storytelling of what really happened one spring morning in her city as well as in other places.
In other words, the narrative will inspire the reader to believe in the miraculous within the ebb and flow of their own life journey. This story of past lives will change your view of: what is reality.
Like ripples made by a stone skipping on the surface of a pond, fate brings similar yet different events and people together, over and over again. In this hero’s journey, when Irene Montgomery touches an artifact of the rainbow goddess Iris, the ripples spread far beyond her own time, in modern-day Toronto.
And, thirty-something-year-old Irene has a secret identity even she is unaware of…
Above all, this fantastical yarn that follows gods and mortals are locked in an eternal dance. Ripples leads the reader through time with a web of connections, from the South Pacific in the 1400s to the future.
Now, let’s take it one step further..
As the Greek philosopher Hermes–Thoth revealed universal mysteries onto a Emerald tablet long ago, they have never been forgotten. For instance, its most known aphorism of truth is: “As above so below, as below so above.”
So, it stands to reason why this is a powerfully moving story as it creates conscious change from above to alter reality below it. It’s whether we can recognize the shifting tides of consciousness within our own minds.
Have you ever wondered:
Who are the ripples in your life?
Are you moving with or against their tides?
Time washes away, always to return; but when?
Read more: Creating conscious change in your life
What Readers Say …
– It’s a page-turner; a time-traveling adventure I feel I am a part of.
– A mysterious allure is sprinkled throughout the story with its characters moving in–and–out of time.
– The book has a unique structure that alternates between different lifetimes of various souls and entities.
– There are many threads, which tie the narrative together weaving a wonderful and enchanting story with universal and everlasting themes.
– With its twists and turns, Ripples made me look inward. Our past, present and future somehow intertwine, and we keep meeting up to work it all out.
– A mystical undertone balances each chapter giving background information that informs the connections and events in real space and time.
– This novel has a wonderful synergy of all things magical. It brought to life an ancient goddess … Perhaps supernatural “invisibles” roam among us!
– Ripples kindled my belief in the miraculous. It lured me into an antique store, treasure-hunting … wondering about my own fate if I found something meant only for me.
– What a unique story! It pulled me in as I reflected on my own life and the people around me.
About the Author
For nearly three decades, Julianne Bien creator of The Spectrahue Method and Lumalight, is a writer in the spiritual arts genre.
In addition, she has written and published over ten books; primarily in the field of color and light alchemy.
Learn more about Julianne Bien
Her storytelling work includes:
– Color: Awakening the Child Within
– Adventures of Maximojo: A Warp in Time
– Zeetumah: Queen of the Rainbow Honeybees
Most titles are available on this website or at your favorite online retailer.
Ripples cover photos courtesy of: Award-winning, steel sculptor Daniella Boerhof Canada
For media/film review copies, and library inquiries, please reach out to us
ISBN: 978-1-987956-08-5 (paperback) | 978-1-987956-09-2 (ebook)
Paperback: 2021 Release. 272 pages
Order on Amazon: Ripples: A Novel by Julianne Bien
© 2022. All rights reserved. Julianne Bien. Spectrahue Light & Sound Inc., Canada